previous arrow
next arrow

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
( 0 Rating )
Pin It


(It is necessary to clarify that in order to use the blended services it is required to belong to the civil registry of Cienfuegos)

Justice Services

You can also make the following applications online, through the Ministry of Justice website:

Criminal record

Acts of Last Will and Declaration of Heirs

If you wish to submit a complaint, complaint, claim, or make any inquiry to the Prosecutor's Office, you can access the website of this institution specifically to the section "The Citizen".


Add comment

To make a comment remember that:
1- You should not use offensive language.
2- It must conform to the subject of the article.
3- Comments that violate the previous policies will not be published.

Security code

Did you find the information published on this portal useful?